- How do I make a booking
- To book your Globus tour, simply visit your local travel agent. They will be able to assist with selecting the right Globus experience for you, as well as answer any questions.
- Can I book for a group
If you form your own group, you'll receive the following rebates on the land arrangement of your holiday:
- On holidays including a cruise of three or more nights, one person travels free in a group of 32; while one person travels at half price in a group of 16.
- On all other tours, one person travels free in a group of 16; while one person travels at half price in a group of eight.
These rebates are applicable to land-only prices (not air-inclusive prices). Free and half-price land arrangements are credited at the twin rate (single room supplements have to be paid in full).
Terms & Conditions for goup bookings may differ from those for individual bookings. Please contact your Travel Agent for further details.
- Do I need Travel Insurance?
- We strongly recommend that you have a travel insurance policy whilst travelling. It’s important that you protect yourself in case of natural disasters, lost or delayed baggage and unforseen medical expenses.
- What is a Guaranteed Departure?
The tour departures marked "GD" or "GUARANTEED DEPARTURE" are guaranteed to operate.
- What is a single room supplement?
- Single rooms cost extra and are often quite small. We do not take reservations on a "share" basis because we have found that strangers rarely enjoy sharing a room for the duration of a holiday. Sidestep the single room supplement by traveling with a friend. It is less expensive and much more fun!
- Will I need a passport and visa?
Passports are needed when travelling outside your country. Your passport should have at least six months validity once your trip concludes.
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your tour. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. We strongly advise that you consult your travel agent well in advance to determine which visas you require and how to obtain them.